Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Best Way To Lose Weight In 2008

The Best Way To Lose Weight In 2008 by Steve Hill

It is the first day of 2008 and it is therefore the perfect time to make some positive changes to our lives. An area of my own life that I am determined to put right is a long term problem that I have had with my weight - yes I am fat! I have tried many forms of weight loss programs but with little success, however 2008 will be the year that I finally attain my target weight.

I am my own worst enemy, for a number of reasons. I have a lack of patience and am always hoping for an instant fix, when the results do not instantly appear I start to become dis-heartened and will then lose interest in whichever diet I am on at the time. I then feel a sense of guilt which can lead me to start comfort eating

I also love food and unfortunately the type of foods which the experts suggest we should avoid or at least only eat limited amounts of. It may seem crazy but I could eat a take away every night of the week and also love things like chocolate, nuts and crisps. I need to have a change of lifestyle.

I have spoken with two of my best friends who are also over-weight. We have come up with a cunning plan which we strongly believe will help us all to lose weight.

We all in agreement that we must eat the three main meals of the day, breakfast, lunch and dinner but that we have to attempt to cut out any snack foods that we all admit that we eat in between meals. To give us extra motivation we have all agreed to write a daily diary of what we eat each day. It is about being honest of course.

If you are interested in keeping track of my progress and to find out what I have been eating, I will be writing a weekly article with a title of, my quest to lose weight - week one etc.

No comments: